My wonderful adventures

I love to write a story based on my adventures with my family and books that I have read. I would like to share my story with my friends and cousins in Malaysia.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A poem for my mummy

Mummy
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
see how big I've gotten
since you saw me last?

As I grow, I'll change a lot
the years will fly right by
you'll wonder how I grew so quick
when and where and why

so save this card in a safe place
and take it out each year
the memories will come back of me
when I was small and dear.


This poem was written on The Mother's Day card last year, 2005 in my class, clas 4 with little help from Mr Melloy. Mummy loves the card so much. She said the card makes her happy and she loves me a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home